JJMurals

Each mural is individually priced. The cost depends on the size of the design and the detail involved but based on an average of £135 per day. ( I challenge you to find anyone cheaper. Most mural artists charge between £150 and £230 per day) Consider the cost of your average plumber but at least you'll have something creative and original to look at afterwards which will be the talking point of your home.

 

If you decide on a mural a free consultation will take place to discuss your ideas / theme. A rough sketch will then be produced and at a second meeting any new ideas or changes can be made. A non refundable deposit of 25% prior to painting with the remaining 75% on completion will be required.

 

Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions you may have including how much any of my murals cost or how long they took to complete.

 

 

 

 

 

PRICES

1381273_554656671272096_432040995_n